This course explains how to deploy, maintain, model, and validate a solution's physical design using Microsoft .NET solution architectures. This course also covers how to create both team standards and processes, as well as measure quality.
- Create the physical deployment design
- Develop the physical design for maintenance
- Create the physical design for the data model
- Validate the physical design
- Establish team standards and processes
- Measure quality using control metrics, performance metrics, and ROI
- Physical design deployment and licensing
- Physical design data migration and upgrading
- Physical design maintenance
- Data model physical design
- Physical design validation
- Coding standards
- Other standards
- Establishing team processes
- Using enterprise templates
- Measuring quality
Product names mentioned in this catalog may be trademarks/servicemarks or registered trademarks/servicemarks of their respective companies and are hereby acknowledged. All product names that are known to be trademarks or service marks have been appropriately capitalized. Use of a name in this catalog is for identification purposes only, and should not be regarded as affecting the validity of any trademark or service mark, or as suggesting any affiliation between MindLeaders, Inc. and the trademark/servicemark proprietor.
Return To Top
Save even more when signing up for a Combo Pack! Click below for more
Monthly Special - Our best values!! »
We always offer several special offers with savings from $50-$100
& more! Check out this month's special offers...