This course shows users how to use Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 to create and manage contacts, user accounts, distribution groups, security groups.
- Create and manage contacts
- Manage and modify user accounts
- Create and manage distribution groups
- Create and manage security groups
- Understanding Exchange recipients
- Creating new users
- Mailbox-enabling users
- Deleting and moving mailboxes
- Modifying email addresses
- Hiding and reconnecting mailboxes
- Configuring mailbox storage limits
- Configuring permission
- Managing contacts
- Managing groups
- Creating query-based distribution groups
- Using expansion servers
Product names mentioned in this catalog may be trademarks/servicemarks or registered trademarks/servicemarks of their respective companies and are hereby acknowledged. All product names that are known to be trademarks or service marks have been appropriately capitalized. Use of a name in this catalog is for identification purposes only, and should not be regarded as affecting the validity of any trademark or service mark, or as suggesting any affiliation between MindLeaders, Inc. and the trademark/servicemark proprietor.
Return To Top
Save even more when signing up for a Combo Pack! Click below for more
Monthly Special - Our best values!! »
We always offer several special offers with savings from $50-$100
& more! Check out this month's special offers...