The Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0—Application Development Foundation test is a required exam for the three Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) .NET Framework 2.0 certifications. This study guide will prepare you to demonstrate your ability to build applications in .NET 2.0 through the use of Visual Basic code examples. You’ll then take the test 70-528, 70-526, or 70–529 to complete your certification as a Web, Windows, or Distributed Applications (respectively) specialist.
The tests that this series prepares students to take are a part of earning the Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS): .NET Framework 2.0 Web Applications, Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS): .NET Framework 2.0 Windows Applications, and Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS): .NET Framework 2.0 Distributed Applications certifications.
This course is for anyone who wants to achieve MCTS 70-536 certification.
- Flash-based instructional demonstrations applying course concepts.
- Instructional audio with graphics highlighting key points.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
Return To Top
Save even more when signing up for a Combo Pack! Click below for more
Monthly Special - Our best values!! »
We always offer several special offers with savings from $50-$100
& more! Check out this month's special offers...