CIVND1 teaches students the characteristics of video solutions and how to assess requirements for successful implementation of a video solution. The course describes the characteristics of a video solution and enables students to evaluate the general requirements for video deployments such as codec options, media formats, protocols, network impact, high-level architectural components, interactions, and environmental considerations.
- It is recommended for the learner to have foundational IP networking knowledge such as that which is included as part of Cisco CCENT® or CCNA certification. This e-learning assumes familiarity with the concepts included in the Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 1 (ICND1) and with the basics from the Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 2 (ICND2) training.
- CCNA Collaboration
- 210-065 CIVND
- Implementing Cisco Collaboration Devices
- Lesson 1: Introduction to Video and Video Applications
- Lesson 2: Video Technology Basics
- Lesson 3: Video Protocols and Media
- Lesson 4: Functional Components of Video Infrastructures
- Lesson 5: Network Requirements of Video Solutions
- Lesson 6: Cisco Video Solution Architecture Overview
- Lesson 7: Environmental Requirements for Video Installations
- Lesson 8: Installing Cisco TelePresence Endpoints and Profile Systems
CIVND1 is focused on the Chief Collaboration Officer or telecommunications administrator responsible for the knowledge to describe characteristics of video solutions and assess the requirements for a successful implementation of a video solution.
Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices, Part 1 (CIVND1) 1.0 Expert Live with Encore
- Understand Video and Video Apps
- Cisco Video Support